Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper is original and was prepared by the person(s) credited as the author(s). The manuscript is a result of my (our) own research conducted in an ethical and responsible manner.
- The results are presented honestly and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation.
- The text has not been published yet and has not been sent to review process in any other journal.
- The text is saved in the editable format (doc, odt, rtf).
- The text of the article has been edited according to the journal guidelines.
- I have read and understood the Code of Ethics of the Journal.